HD/SD PTZ Video Camera
- Image Pickup Element: 1/2.8” type progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Effective Picture Elements: Approx. 2.14 Mega pixels
- Resolution: HD / FHD / SD (CVBS only)
- Signal System: HDMI & SDI: 1080/59.94p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/29.97p, 720/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/50i, 1080/25p, 720/50p
- CVBS: 480i, 576i
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Min. Illumination = Color: 0.4 lx (F1.6, 1/30 sec, 50IRE, Gain: High) ; B/W: 0.03 lx (F1.6, 1/30 sec, 50IRE, Gain: High)
The PTC-150 HD PTZ video camera with a 30x optical zoom can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor or a tabletop and includes an IR remote control.
The 1920 x 1080 resolution camera features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera’s image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically orient the image to adjust for the position in which the PTZ has been located.
16 programmable position presets including pan, tilt and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller. For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify when it is the active camera. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter for low light shooting. PTC-150 supports real time position reporting by per frame, providing useful information for virtual studio applications.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 protocols over the unit’s RJ-45 port.